According to the rules of the Regulation, the processing carried out by the data controller will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1. What types of personal data we process
a. Data provided during registration and data necessary for payment
CALMA will process the personal data necessary to register correctly on the site to allow you access to our platform and the use of related services. These data are provided directly by the interested party and may include personal data and contact details, including, but not limited to, the name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address and contact numbers.
CALMA will also process the data necessary for the payment of services by the registered user, including any billing and financial information.
b. Navigation dataThe information systems acquire, during the use of the platform and for its normal use, data that by their nature do not have an identifying function; such data could however possess an identifying function when processed or associated with data held by third parties.
For example, the IP addresses, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of requested resources, such as the time of requests, the characteristics of the device used, the size of the exchanged files or other types of information could fall into this category.
This is anonymous or aggregated data that ordinarily does not allow your identifiability and are used to identify anomalies and problems. The data could be stored to protect our rights. Save for this last hypothesis, your data will not be stored for more than seven days.
c. Contact data for newsletter and marketingWith your consent, CALMA will use your personal contact details to send you newsletter and marketing communications from our partners or share your data with them.
You can revoke consent at any time.
d. CookiesWe store cookies to provide you a better service, requiring your consent when necessary.
2. Purposes, legal basis and further details
In the table below, you will find the purposes for each processing activity carried by us as data controllers, the related legal basis requested by the Regulation and a brief explanation.
|a) Registration, authentication and usage of the platform||Performance of the contract|
|b) Payment elaboration||Performance of the contract|
|c) Memorisation of your credentials||Consent||We may ask you to save your data to speed up the purchasing process. Without consent we will not save anything.|
|d) Communication to our business partners and third parties||Consent||With your authorisation, we could communicate data to business partners to provide you with customized offers.|
|e) Newsletter||Consent||By entering your e-mail in the newsletter section, you will allow us to send you news and information on the topics of your interest|
|f) Direct marketing communications||Legitimate interest||We will send you marketing e-mails solely related to our products or services, in case you have previously purchased something from us. This allows us to make new products or services more easily accessible and to keep you updated. Our e-mails will not be frequent or invasive and you have the opportunity at any time to deactivate their reception.|
|g) Maintenance and improvement of the service and of your experience, management planning and market researches||Legitimate interest||We use anonymous and aggregated data as much as possible for any form of service improvement, market research or management planning; we could also need your personal data, but they will be available only to us and by adopting all appropriate legal and technical measures.|
|h) Detect or prevent fraudulent activities||Legal obligation and Legitimate interest||We may need to process your personal information in the event of malicious activities on our site.|
3. What happens if you do not provide us with your personal data?The provision of your personal data for the purposes a) and b) of paragraph 2 is necessary to allow you to register on the platform and for the conclusion of the contract. Therefore, without them we will not be able to provide you with our services.
The Consent for the purposes c), d) and e) is optional and does not involve any negative consequences for your user experience. We remind you however that consenting to these purposes allows us to grow and provide better and less expensive services.
4. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
On the ground of our legitimate interest and as better specified in point 2 of this notice, we communicate your personal data to other companies belonging to our group for a better organizational efficiency, adopting all the necessary technical and legal precautions.
Furthermore, we communicate the data to our suppliers for the need to provide the service on the ground of a company legitimate interest, as indicated in Article 2.
Our service providers could include: delivery services, IT companies, legal advisors, payment processing companies, marketing companies, business partners, chat services. If the service providers process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, they will be appointed as data controllers according to art. 28 GDPR
5. Transfer to third countriesSome of your personal data could be shared with subjects outside the European Economic Area; we ensure that this is done in compliance with Regulation 679/2016, adopting precautions allowing for transfer only to countries subject to an adequacy decision, or legitimated by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, by Consent or by another appropriate legal basis.
6. Storage of your data Personal data will be stored solely for needs related to each of the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 and in compliance with the principle of data minimisation.
We may require your data to defend our rights or yours, and to comply with the obligations to maintain the accounting records.
Therefore we keep this data for as long as necessary and in any case no more than 10 years.
We also keep your personal data whenever required by law or by an order of public authorities. We keep your personal data for marketing purposes for two years from the last commercial contact. You have the right to revoke the Consent at any time by making a request to the Data Controller.
Further information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine such periods can be obtained by writing to: info@CALMA .com
7. Your privacy rightsYou have the right to access data concerning you at any time according to articles 15-22 of the Regulation. In particular, you can ask for access (Article 15 of the Regulation), the correction (Article 16 of the Regulation), the cancellation (Article 17 of the Regulation), the limitation of the processing of the data in the cases described by art. 18 of the Regulation, the portability of your data as described by art. 20 of the Regulation, as well as proposing a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. You also have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Revocation of Consent is without prejudice for all previous processing activities based on valid Consent.
You can make a request for opposition to the processing of your data pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation providing evidence of the reasons justifying the opposition: CALMA reserves the right to evaluate your request, which would not be accepted if there are legitimate reasons to proceed to the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedom.
8. How to exercise your rights or request informationFor all information and needs, as well as for the exercise of the rights referred to, we are at your disposal at the e-mail address email@example.com
I cookie sono stringhe di testo di piccole dimensioni che i siti visitati dall’utente inviano al suo terminale (solitamente al browser), dove vengono memorizzati per essere poi ritrasmessi agli stessi siti alla successiva visita del medesimo utente. Nel corso della navigazione su un sito, l’utente può ricevere sul suo terminale anche cookie che vengono inviati da siti o da web server diversi (c.d. “terze parti”), sui quali possono risiedere alcuni elementi (quali, ad esempio, immagini, mappe, suoni, specifici link a pagine di altri domini) presenti sul sito che lo stesso sta visitando.
I cookie sono usati per differenti finalità, come l’esecuzione di autenticazioni informatiche, monitoraggio di sessioni, memorizzazione di informazioni su specifiche configurazioni o per la pubblicità mirata.
Il Sito utilizza i seguenti cookie che possono essere de-selezionati, salvo che per i cookie di terze parti per i quali dovrà fare riferimento direttamente alle relative modalità di selezione e de-selezione dei rispettivi cookie, indicate a mezzo di link:
- Cookie tecnici di navigazione o sessione e strettamente necessari per il funzionamento del Sito o per consentirle di usufruire dei contenuti e dei servizi richiesti.
- Cookie di funzionalità, cioè utilizzati per attivare specifiche funzionalità del Sito e una serie di criteri selezionati (ad esempio, la lingua) al fine di migliorare il servizio reso.
ATTENZIONE: disabilitando i cookie tecnici e/o di funzionalità il Sito potrebbe risultare non consultabile o alcuni servizi o determinate funzioni del Sito potrebbero risultare non disponibili o non funzionare correttamente e potresti essere costretto a modificare o a inserire manualmente alcune informazioni o preferenze ogni volta che visiterà il Sito.
Cookie di terze parti, cioè cookie di siti o di web server diversi da quello di CALMA Management utilizzati per finalità proprie di dette parti terze. Si precisa che tali soggetti terzi, di seguito elencati con i relativi collegamenti alle politiche sulla privacy, sono tipicamente autonomi titolari del trattamento dei dati raccolti attraverso i cookie da essi serviti; pertanto, dovrà fare riferimento alle loro politiche di trattamento di dati personali, informative e moduli di consenso (selezione e de-selezione dei rispettivi cookie), come precisato nel citato Provvedimento. Per completezza inoltre si precisa che CALMA Management fa il massimo per poter tracciare i cookie sul proprio Sito. Questi sono aggiornati in maniera regolare nella tabella che segue, dove diamo trasparenza sui cookie direttamente inviati da CALMA Management e sulle loro finalità. Per quanto concerne le terze parti
- che inviano cookie tramite il nostro Sito, forniamo di seguito i link alle rispettive informative privacy: a tali terze parti demandiamo, come già precisato, la responsabilità di fornire l’informativa e raccogliere il tuo consenso, come previsto dal Provvedimento. Detta responsabilità è da riferirsi non solo ai cookie che le terze parti inviano direttamente, ma anche ad eventuali ulteriori cookie che vengono inviati tramite il nostro Sito in virtù dell’utilizzo di servizi di cui le terze parti stesse fruiscono. Rispetto a tali cookie infatti, inviati da fornitori di servizi delle citate terze parti, CALMA Management non ha la possibilità di esercitare alcun controllo e non ne conosce né le caratteristiche né le finalità.
Di seguito i link alle informazioni sui cookie di terze parti:
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Google reCaptcha: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Livechat: https://livechatservice.io/cookies/
- Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/it/privacy/
- Shopify https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
Nel dettaglio, i cookie inviati da CALMA Management tramite il Sito sono indicati di seguito:
|Tipo di cookie e proprietario||Nome tecnico dei cookies||Funzionamento e finalità||Tempo di persistenza|
|_ga||Questo cookie è funzionale alla valutazione della performance del sito e del traffico effettuato su di esso e a distinguere gli utenti unici.||2 anni|
|Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage|
|_gid||Questo cookie è funzionale alla valutazione della performance del sito e del traffico effettuato su di esso e a distinguere gli utenti unici.||24 ore|
|CALMA Management cookies||Cookie tecnici necessari alla corretta visualizzazione ed utilizzo del sito||6 mesi|
Come visualizzare e modificare i cookie attraverso il Browser
Può autorizzare, bloccare o cancellare (in tutto o in parte) i cookie attraverso le specifiche funzioni del suo Browser. Per avere maggiori informazioni su come impostare le preferenze sull’uso dei cookie attraverso il Browser, è possibile consultare le relative istruzioni:
1. SCOPE AND DEFINITIONS
This document provides the terms and condition for the proper usage of the website, the live performances and every other product and or service accessory to such services and hosted on this domain.
– “Intellectual property” refers to patents, copyrights, trademarks, domain and business names, database rights, confidential information, trade secret and every other similar right, both registered and unregistered, irrespective to its local or global protection.
– “Service” refers to all the services contained in the online platform, website and app, including access to live performances and other accessory services, marketplaces, bonus, promotions, downloadable content subject to further specification, as long as they are hosted and controlled by the platform.
– “User” refers to users of the website, platform, accessory content according to the definition of “Service”, irrespective of their registration and account creation in the online platform.
2. SUBJECT MATTER
By accepting these terms and conditions or by continuing browsing, you declare that you have read and accepted this contract and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions herein specified.
This contract governs the usage by the Users of the Service.
All payments will have to be made by using one of the payment methods indicated and in the manner described in the contract or in the payment webpage.
Personal data pertaining to payment may be processed by third-parties providing the payment service (such as Paypal, banks or other similar services).
4. REGISTRATION AND OBLIGATIONS
By accepting these terms and conditions or by continuing browsing, you declare:
• to be at least 18 years old
• to provide your real personal details
• to not have been suspended from using the Service
• to use the Service as herein described, especially by respecting the copyright of the events and thus undertaking not to record, reproduce, modify or violate in any other way any of the work and live made available to you.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
Users are forbidden from:
• using any technological method to circumvent any of the obligations herein described, including recording, reproducing, modifying, copying in any way or re-use the work, lives and content provided or any Intellectual Property Right present in the Service
• reverse engineer, decompile, disassembly, modify the system on which the service is based
• circumvent any technological protection in order to access confidential information
• using any robot, spider, search application, crawler, device, automatic process or mean to access, retrieve, scrape or index, partially or totally, any content present in the Service
• leasing, licensing, sublicensing, making otherwise available their accounts or any content legitimately acquired without express authorization from the Service
• committing libel, insulting, harassing, threatening o violating in any other way third-party rights, including fellow Users, artists, partners, press and any other subject participating in the Service
• making available content which may be deemed illegal, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or unappropriated
• using a third-party account without express authorization from the Service
• interfering in any way with the provision of the Service in order to disrupt the participation of fellow Users or to damage the Service
• using the Service in any way that contravenes the principle of good faith
Discount coupons, gift coupons and voucher are not refundable and not transferable.
6. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Providers of the Service shall not be liable for wrongful usage of tools provided to the Users, including chat or other interactive tools, including making available to third party any form of protected material. The Users herein accepts to take full responsibility for any content he may be providing using those channels.
Any protection measure provided from the Service are provided “as is” and do not offer a full warranty against all forms of fraudulent attempt to use the Service.
Users remain in any case liable towards the Service for any erroneous and fraudulent use of the Service.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users herein agree to exempt providers of the Service from liability regarding the quality, safety and reliability of the services offered, subject to the limits of the law.
The Service is guaranteed “as is” and the exact, permanent and continuous functionality is not guaranteed. Examples include technical difficulties, force majeure, unforeseeable circumstances, third party liability, network problems.
Either party may proceed terminate this agreement in the event of violation of the obligations referred to in points 3, 4, 5 and 6, as well as any other contractual breach deemed relevant. Providers of the Service reserve the right to suspend or permanently exclude access to any part of the Service in the case of violations referred to in this point.
9. CANCELLATION AND EXCEPTIONS
The Users may exercise their statutory right to cancel within 14 days from the conclusion of the agreement, in the case of subscription to online services, or within 14 days from the receipt of products, in the case of purchase of merchandising or other physical products.
To carry out the cancellation, the Users must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching proof of contract and, where necessary, proof of shipment and pictures of the products. The Service will refund the amount paid through the same payment method, or through a different one when required by the Uses, once the goods have been received and their condition verified, in the case of physical products.
The right of withdrawal is excluded once the provision of the Service has started, for example by starting the reproduction of live, shows and multimedia material. This provision also applies to downloads of digital content.
The withdrawal is also excluded in the case of personalized or packaged goods, if the product has been opened and / or used.
The right of withdrawal covers the costs of the original shipping fees, where the User has selected the standard shipping method. However, it does not cover the costs of shipments other than standard ones, such as express and urgent deliveries, nor the costs borne by the Users for the return of the goods.
10. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND LITIGATION
This contract is subject to Italian law and to the Court of Milan, except for conflicting legal provisions.
If required by law or by the competent judicial authority on this contract, clauses contrary to the law will be replaced without invalidation of the agreement in its entirety.
The clauses which by their nature or express indication remain effective even upon termination of the agreement will remain valid even after provision of the Service has ended.
11. COMPLAINTS AND CONTACTS
Any complaint and contacts may be made by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Service is provided from CALMA Management s.r.l.s., R.O. Via Ivo Cremaschi 7, Carpi (MO), Italy.
The User also declares to have read and expressly accepted clauses 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10.